Application for the Postdoctoral Fellowships for Overseas in Italy – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Korea University of Technology and Education in Italy.
This opportunity is activated for all high achieving international students and aims to support their Research professor or Postdoctoral studies at KUTE.The participants will available to work in coming fall or ASAP or will work in an exciting piezoelectric composite project funded by the Korean government.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Foreign applicants are available.
- They can apply for Research Professor or Postdoctoral at School of Mechatronics Engineering at the university.
- The participants must have strong publication records, skill in the interpretation of characterization instruments like SEM, FTIR, XRD, etc. Furthermore, they are expected to have experience in the synthesis of carbon-based materials and polymer.
- PhD in Chemistry, Material Science or closely relevant fields is a must for this opportunity.
- Must have good proficiency in the English language.
POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the grant, you need to apply for Research Professor or Postdoctoral at School of Mechatronics Engineering at Korea University of Technology and Education. After that, you can submit your curriculum vitae through email to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Successful applicants will have an ATAR or IB score equivalent of 90+.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 19, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below