Application for the Postdoctoral Position for Chinese and Foreign Students in China – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Fudan University in China.
The educational program is designed to support all high potential students who wish to take a Postdoctoral position program at the university in China. The university will provide all the following benefits: Salary: RMB250,000 to 400,000 (before tax), Additional compensations: healthcare insurance coverage, etc., according to the regulations of Fudan university, Postdoctoral apartments at low rates or rental subsidies, Favourable working environment, as well as opportunities for overseas training and academic visits
Strong support for the application of national and province-level postdoctoral funds, young investigator fundings from the NSFC, as well as fundings from other research programs
Founded in Fudan University is a major public research university offers a variety of funding options for Chinese and foreign students by which they will reach their aim.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTDOCTORAL POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Do you want to know about the nationality contact through this email [email protected]
- PhD program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- PhD candidates, or within 3 years of graduation as a Ph.D., majoring in computer science, automation, mathematics, bioinformatics, integrative biology, biomedical engineering, or other related subjects
- Preferably with experiences in brain image processing, deep learning, metagenomics analysis, genome and transcriptome analysis, or other related topics
- Proficiency with at least one of the commonly used programming languages, for example, Python, R, Matlab, JAVA, C++, etc.
- With one or more first/co-first author research papers published in academic journals in relevant fields
- Ability to carry out a research project independently or with limited instructions
- For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Strong English writing and communication skills and teamwork spirit.
POSTDOCTORAL POSITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the grant, candidates need to take part in a PhD degree at the university. After being enrolled, applicants should complete the form and submit it via email to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Applicants are requested to send their CV, research statement, pdf(s) of published research paper(s), and contact information of at least two referees.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below