Application for the Postdoctoral Positions in Maritime Science Engineering in Europa – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Gibraltar in Europa.
This position is a perfect fit for an individual with a degree in a relevant engineering or Naval Architecture discipline plus industrial experience. The selected candidates will be offered the position of Senior Lecturer – Maritime Science (Engineering) at the University of Gibraltar with remuneration up to £37,137- £45,549 yearly.
The University of Gibraltar is a degree-awarding higher education institution established by the Government of Gibraltar through the University of Gibraltar Act 2015. The university is committed to high-quality teaching and learning, world-leading research, academic freedom as well as the sustainable development of Gibraltar and its importance in the Mediterranean region.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTDOCTORAL POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from within the territory and from overseas countries can both apply.
- Applicants can apply for a senior lecturer position in Maritime Science programmes at the University of Gibraltar.
- The applicants must have up-to-date knowledge/experience in engineering or marine safety topics and teaching experience, preferably in a higher education institution.
- The applicants must have a degree in a relevant engineering or Naval Architecture discipline plus industrial experience or a level 5 qualification in Marine Engineering combined with recent nautical experience at a senior/management level.
- The students must be proficient in the English language.
POSTDOCTORAL POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The students must provide a CV and a covering letter.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st March, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below