Application for the Postdoctoral Research Program for International Students in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Government of Canada in Canada.
The first-class educational grant is intended to support international students in order to pursue a postdoctoral degree program in Canada. The scholars of this program will be hired as term Scientific Research (SE-RES) employees.
The Government of Canada is the corporation responsible for the federal administration in Canada. It was established at Confederation through the Constitution Act, 1867—as a federal constitutional monarchy.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates of any nationality are eligible.
- Candidates can apply for a postdoctoral research program at Canadian government laboratories and research institutions.
- The application will be accepted if, the aspirants are currently enrolled in a doctoral program at a recognized post-secondary institution. However, candidates must meet the education requirements in order to be appointed to a position.
- Candidates who have graduated within the last 3 (three) years with a doctoral degree in a field of natural sciences are eligible to apply.
- Successful candidates must have a doctoral degree in the field of natural science.
- You should have good command in the English language.
POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Participants have to register themselves as postdoctoral research students in a Canadian Government Laboratories or research institutions. After that, they can apply for this wonderful opportunity through the online link.
Application must include:
- You will be required to upload the following mandatory document: Your resumé/CV. Additional optional documents that can be uploaded include- Cover letter; Academic diplomas; Official language results; Certifications; Foreign education credentials assessments; and References. Candidates with foreign credentials (obtained outside of Canada) must provide proof of Canadian equivalency.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below