Application for the Postdoctoral Research Scholarship for International Students In Canada – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Government of Canada in Canada.
The first-class educational grant is intended to support international students in order to pursue a postdoctoral degree program in Canada.The scholars of this program will be hired as term Scientific Research (SE-RES) employees.
The Government of Canada is the corporation responsible for the federal administration in Canada. It was established at Confederation through the Constitution Act, 1867—as a federal constitutional monarchy.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTDOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates of any nationality are eligible.
- Candidates can apply for a postdoctoral research program at Canadian government laboratories and research institutions.
- The application will be accepted if, the aspirants are currently enrolled in a doctoral program at a recognized post-secondary institution.
- You should have good command in the English language.
- Successful candidates must have a doctoral degree in the field of natural science.
POSTDOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Participants have to register themselves as postdoctoral research students in a Canadian Government Laboratories or research institutions. After that, they can apply for this wonderful opportunity through the online link.
Application must include:
- No additional documents are asked by the Organization but it can be asked by the research institute in which a student is applying.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.Application is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below