Application for the Postgraduate Academic Excellence International Awards in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Bournemouth University in UK.
The Postgraduate Academic Excellence funding for international students is designed to recognize outstanding academic achievement. Bournemouth University will provide the award amount of £3,500 for students to complete their education in the UK.
Established in 1992, Bournemouth University is a highly-ranked public university that provides undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programmes in numerous fields. It also provides confidential counseling, chaplaincy assistance, and financial support to students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTGRADUATE ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Any international applicant for a full-time taught postgraduate course or Master’s by research at BU
- You must have achieved a minimum of an upper second-class Honours degree or a CPE with a merit profile
- Applicants for the Graduate Diploma in Law (CPE) and Legal Practice Course (LPC) are eligible for this award.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the university.
- If English is not your first language, you’ll need an IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent).
POSTGRADUATE ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To grasp the opportunity, students are required to enroll in the postgraduate or master’s by research programme at the university.
Application must include:
- Submit your academic records, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, along with language ability proof.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 November, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below