Application for the Postgraduate Bursary for International Students in Anywhere – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Royal Photographic Society in Anywhere.
All the aspirants must be postgraduate students on courses in photography or undertaking research in photography. The annual support will provide an award amount of £3,500 to all deserving candidates.
Royal Photographic Society is a well-established photographic society headquartered in Bristol, United Kingdom. It was formed on 20 January 1853 by Roger Fenton to increase the knowledge and understanding of the booming field of photography.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTGRADUATE BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must be postgraduate students on courses in photography or undertaking research in photography
- Can be of any nationality
- All nationalities
- Postgraduate research degree course in photography subject
- Entry requirement varies from one university to another.
- All applicants must have good knowledge of the English language.
POSTGRADUATE BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this bursary, you must be students. You can send your application with the help of this online application form.
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- A statement
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 19, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below