Application for the Postgraduate International Awards in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Nottingham Trent University in UK.
The students that apply to study any postgraduate programme at Nottingham Tent University from any overseas country and identify as an international student is eligible to receive this application . The grant is responsible for partial tuition fee of the applied programme. The applicants that will be selected for this application will get 50% of the tuition fee of the applied postgraduate programme by NTU.
Nottingham Trent University is a public research university ranked 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education with a mission to ensure learners develop their higher technical skills to be industry-ready or academically prepared to progress to the next level of study.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTGRADUATE INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all international countries from Africa, America, Asia, Middle East, North Africa, Oceania, Europe, and Central Asia are eligible to apply.
- Any postgraduate degree programme offered at NTU is eligible to undertake.
- The applicants must have undertaken a full-time postgraduate programme at NTU.
- The applicants are required to have scored an average of 65% in their previous academic qualifications.
- The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university: IELTS – 6.5, PTE – 62, OTE – 130, TOEFL IBT – 81,LanguageCert – 180, and
Trinity College ISE – Level 2 or 3.
POSTGRADUATE INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- NTU has set up an online platform dedicated solely to student applications. Applicants are required to apply via the same. There is no separate application for the opportunity . Students will be considerate upon submitting an admission application.
Application must include:
- Personal statement
- Personal details
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st October , 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below