Application for the Postgraduate International Development Scholarships for Japan Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Amity University London University of East Anglia in UK.
The main objective of this programme is to support Japanese students who want to undertake a master’s degree at the University of East Anglia. The scholarship winner will get an award amount of £6,000 during their study.
Founded in 1963, East Anglia University is one of the world’s most outstanding universities, with beautiful campuses, welcoming communities, and employee support. It is one of the biggest and most famous colleges, with beautiful campuses, welcoming communities, and strong support for faculty and staff. It is a prestigious university recognized for its academic and scientific excellence. It offers a diverse range of programmes in various regions and disciplines.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ATUL CHAUHAN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Japanese are eligible to apply.
- Postgraduate degree in School of International Development, Faculty of Social Sciences.
- Be a graduate of any International institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Students will have to provide evidence of a specified level.
ATUL CHAUHAN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Students are required to submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts to submit a 250-word scholarship application statement.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31st, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below