Application for the Postgraduate International program in Thailand – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute in Thailand.
The aim of CGI is to employ the most recent interactive teaching techniques used in world-leading educational and research institutions to produce effective thinkers and leaders to better serve their countries’ needs towards sustainable development.
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institute, comprising faculty members from the Chulabhorn Research Institute (CRI), and other leading universities in Thailand, as well as from world-renowned academic and research institutions from around the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTGRADUATE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students can apply for this postgraduate scholarship.
- The studentships are open to eligible applicants who meet the following qualifications:
Under 30 years of age
Hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 in one of the following fields:
Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences
Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research.
- Must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS).
- Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study.
- Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS).
POSTGRADUATE PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested candidates have to take admission in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. Once they enroll in a course at the university, they will be automatically selected for the award.
Application must include:
- Following documents must be submitted together with the application form:
- Full Academic Transcript.
- Three Recommendation Letters.
- Statement of Purpose explaining the interest of study.
- Medical History Report.
- Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below