Application for the Postgraduate International Studentships in Marketing in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Birkbeck University of London in UK.
Marketing-focused programmes offered at Birkbeck can be applied for to take benefits from this scholarship award. All international and home country students are eligible to apply. £5,900 full-time and £2,950 part-time per year will be provided to the selected candidates.
Birkbeck, University of London, is a public research university located in Bloomsbury, London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. Birkbeck University London is ranked 886th in Best Global Universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Home, EU, and other international students can apply for this scholarship.
- MSc Marketing, MSc Marketing Communications, and MSc International Marketing programmes at Birkbeck are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must meet the general entry requirements for MSc study within the Department of Management.
- The applicants must be applying for a 2022-2023 entry.
- The applicants must have a second-class honors degree (2:2 or above) from a UK university or an equivalent international qualification.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Personal statement
- Degree certificate or transcript
- Additional documentation requested by Registry
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 3rd May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below