Application for the Postgraduate Merit International Scholarship in Faculty of Engineering in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the UK Government in Australia.
The funding program motivates both domestic and international students who want to undertake a postgraduate degree in the Faculty of Engineering. The University of Sydney will provide $10,000 per annum. The scholarship assists with OSHC, tuition fees and living costs.
Established in 1850, the University of Sydney is a research university in Australia that provides over 20 undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degrees. It covers a wide range of subjects, and its research focuses on finding solutions to society’s most pressing problems.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTGRADUATE MERIT INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Postgraduate program in Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic.
- Have an unconditional offer of admission for a Master by Coursework degree in the School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering within the Faculty of Engineering at the time of application
- Have achieved a WAM of 75 and above or equivalent in your previous tertiary studies
- If you are an international applicant, have completed tertiary studies from a top-500 university according to the latest QS World University Rankings
- The successful applicant will be awarded the Scholarship on the basis of academic merit, area of study and research proposal.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
POSTGRADUATE MERIT INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this application, candidates must complete this online application form.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit academic transcripts, curriculum vitae (CV), referee report from their academic supervisor, and a personal statement that describes how the Scholarship will assist them in their studies.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 2022, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below