Application for Postgraduate Placements Scholarship For Italian and Foreign Students in Italy-2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Scuola Normale Superiore in Italy.
The educational funds are open for both International and Italian students and aim to support them financially for completing a postgraduate degree program in Italy. The educational funds will include tuition fee, a grant for board and accommodation.
The Scuola Normale Superiore University was founded in 1810. It is a university institution of higher education which ranked first in Italy on the scale of the Academic Ranking of World Universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
69 POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Local (Italian) and international students can apply.
- Candidates can join the postgraduate degree program in the field of Classics, data Science, Mathematics, Methods and Models for Molecular Science, Nanoscience, Neurosciences, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science and Sociology and transnational Governance at the university.
- Must be interested in these subjects and satisfied all the conditions of this course.
- An undergraduate degree is required for this program.
- If you are a student from a non-English background country, then you have to show your English language ability by TOEFL or IELTS test.
69 POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates are bound to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. There is no separate application process for the grants; it will be automatically awarded to all students.
Application must include:
- Applications will only be accepted if all sections of the application form have been completed and if the applicant is holding an offer on a course starting in January 2019.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st July 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below