Application for the Postgraduate Research International Scholarship in Pure Mathematics in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Sydney in Australia.
This scholarship aims to support a student undertaking a PhD or within the School of Mathematics and Statistics, Faculty of Science. The University of Sydney will provide an annual stipend allowance equivalent to the minimum RTP rate (indexed on 1 January each year) for up to three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
The University of Sydney, founded in 1850, is an internationally renowned teaching and research institution in Australia that provides a wide range of programmes. Its purpose is to assist you in developing the skills, knowledge, and values required to lead in a rapidly changing world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- PhD degree in pure mathematics.
- have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science
- be willing to research into representation theory and category theory
- hold an honours degree (first-class or second class upper) or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university
POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Submit academic certificates, curriculum vitae, a personal statement, and a research proposal with their applications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 9, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below