Application for the Postgraduate Research International Scholarships in Advanced Catalysis for High-Value Food in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Sydney in Australia.
The scholarship is open to applications from all interested students, be it home country or overseas students. Candidates will be awarded this scholarship on the basis of academic achievement and experience. The University of Sydney will award the selected candidates this scholarship valued at $35,950 per year, tenable for up to 3.5 years.
The University of Sydney is one of the best universities in Australia and is consistently ranked in the top 50 universities in the world. It currently ranks 38th in the world in QS rankings. The university strongly believes in education for all and leadership that improves lives in all of the communities that it serves.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International and domestic students.
- Applicants can undertake any PhD programme of choice offered at the University of Sydney.
- The applicants must hold an unconditional offer of admission to undertake PhD on a full-time basis at the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Sydney.
- domestic or international PhD student
- The applicants must be willing to undertake research in Advanced catalysis for high-value food products from agricultural waste under the supervision of Professor Jun Huang.
- The applicants are required to hold an Honours degree (First Class) or a First Class Honours Equivalent Degree or a Master’s degree.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic
- Test of English as a Foreign Language: internet-based (TOEFL iBT)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
- Cambridge English C1 Advanced (formerly CAE) and Cambridge English C2 Proficiency (formerly CPE).
POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students interested must first apply for admission. Scholarship application form is to be submitted separately.
Application must include:
- Research proposal
- Official academic transcripts
- Two referee report
- Students visa
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 19th July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below