Application for the Postgraduate Scholarships for Tunisian Students in Malta – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Malta in Malta.
The scholarship programme aims to promote solidarity and provide assistance in a number of key areas including education and human capacity development. These scholarships provide an opportunity for a number of students to deepen their skills and know-how on important issues, thereby providing them with an opportunity to contribute to the growth and prosperity of their own country. The Scholarships will cover: Payment of the University of Malta Tuition Fee, A subsistence allowance amounts to EUR 1100 per month for accommodation, transport, living and academic expenses, and any other costs that may arise during the student’s residence in Malta. One return journey (Tunisia – Malta – Tunisia), the cost of which is capped at EUR 500. Any additional trips or travel costs higher than this amount will have to be covered by the student.
The University of Malta is a higher education institution in Malta. Its mission is to serve the aspirations of the students through the provision of quality higher education in the arts, sciences, social sciences, the humanities, and other areas of knowledge as required for Malta’s economic, social and cultural development through the scholarships. It is listed as one of the top universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Tunisia applicants are eligible to apply.
- Postgraduate degree in Master of Arts in Humanitarian and Master of Science in Sustainable Energy offered by the university.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the Master of Arts or Master of Science.
Applicants must be of Tunisian nationalities.
- Applicants must check out the Master of Arts in Humanitarian Action requirements and Master of Science in Sustainable Energy requirements.
- Applicants are required to present an internationally recognized English Language Proficiency Certificate at the required level.
POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Three letters of reference
- Curriculum Vitae (kindly include mobile number)
- Scanned copy of their Tunisian passport (details page)
- Students intending to apply for the Master of Science in Sustainable Energy are to enclose a research proposal focused on the research themes.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below