Application for the Postgraduate International Research Scholarships in Small-Scale Local Production in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Adelaide in Australia.
The scholarship is funded to support a full-time PhD student commencing research in cultural studies, media and communication studies, or a related field. The winning candidate will collaborate with Dr. Michelle Phillipov and Professor Susan Luckman on new innovative research in artisanal making and the future of small-scale local production. The selected applicants will be provided a stipend allowance valued at $28,854 per annum for up to 3 years for their postgraduate research study at the University of Adelaide.
The University of Adelaide is a world-leading university that was founded in 1874. It is the third-oldest university in Australia. The university is uniquely positioned to design and drive a prosperous, entrepreneurial future for South Australia built on knowledge, innovation, and collaboration. It is one of the most research-intensive universities in Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postgraduate Research in Faculty of Arts at the University.
- Applicants must have completed and been awarded a relevant bachelor’s degree with honors (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline. Excellent academic writing and communication skills are essential.
- Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia/international students accepted as candidates for a PhD degree at Adelaide.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement and meet the entry requirements of the university.
- The University’s preferred accredited English language tests are:
- Pearson Test of English – Academic
- CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced).
INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent resident status (if applicable)
- Degree certificates
- Academic transcripts
- Curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 March, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below