Application for the Postgraduate Studies Scholarships for International Students in Czech Republic – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Bavarian-Czech University Agency in Czech Republic.
The grant is aimed at providing funding for a postgraduate degree to deserving students. Bavaria and Central, Eastern, and South-Eastern European students are eligible to take this application. The selected international applicants will be given 861€ – 12,252€ per year towards the undertaken postgraduate studies, research sojourns, or doctoral studies at state and state-funded higher education institutions in Bavaria.
The Bavarian-Czech University Agency is affiliated as a separate department to the Bavarian University Centre for Central, Eastern, and South-Eastern Europe (BAYHOST). It was started in 2016 to make a significant contribution to the development of a first-class and sustainable academic network in research and teaching.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTGRADUATE STUDIES SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, and Ukraine are eligible to apply.
- Any postgraduate programme offered at state-funded higher education institutions in Bavaria is eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must have been accepted in the applied postgraduate programme at any state-funded higher education institute before the deadline.
- The applicants must be international students applying to a state-funded institute fulfilling its admission requirements.
- The students are required to be fluent in English and slightly proficient in German for hassle-free communication.
POSTGRADUATE STUDIES SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants need to apply to a postgraduate programme at any state-funded institute by following their respective application procedures. The applicants can fill this form to show their interest in the program.
Application must include:
- Letter of motivation
- Description of project
- Previous academic achievements
- Letter of endorsement
- Letter of recommendation
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below