Application for the Power Academy Scholarship for UK/EU Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Queen’s University Belfast in UK.
These scholarships are designed to help students fund their master-level education at Queen’s University Belfast. Besides, these will also provide financial aid to them during their one-year placement with the company and during summer vacations. All eligible candidates will get financial aid of £22,000 during their studies and also during a one-year placement with the company and during summer vacations.
Queen’s University Belfast holds a good experience in preparing students to thrive in the competitive world. It is exploring new ways of teaching and research. It is one of the oldest higher education institutions in the country.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POWER ACADEMY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK/EU Students are eligible.
- MEng in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- Scholarship holders must have received an offer to study an MEng or BEng in electrical and electronic engineering at Queens University, Belfast, or be already studying on one of these courses or thinking of switching.
- Scholarship holders must be classed as Home and EU students for tuition fee purposes.
- The minimum requirement to enrol in a master course at the university is a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Applicants can provide the IELTS Academic (both SELT and non-SELT), and TOEFL internet-based tests for direct admission to a postgraduate degree programme.
POWER ACADEMY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are recommended to apply for an approved course at Queen’s University Belfast. Only after successfully being enrolled in the programme, candidates will be eligible to send their application for the scholarship.
Application must include:
- As supporting materials, you can provide the following: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15 October 2022, will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below