Application for the Poynting Excellence funding for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Birmingham in UK.
The main purpose of this award is mesmerized international participants for conducting their undergraduate studies in the UK.The value of the educational award is £3000.
The University of Birmingham gained its university status in 1900 from a successor to Queen’s College, Birmingham. It is a public research university with the ranking of 14th in the UK and 79th in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POYNTING EXCELLENCE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Foreign students (non-EU).
- They can pursue an undergraduate degree program in the field of Physics and Astronomy at the university.
- Must not hold any other grant from the university.
- Furthermore, if your national language is not English, then you need to demonstrate the English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
POYNTING EXCELLENCE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- We would like to inform you that, all interested participants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. As eligibility is determined by the University. You must return the bank details from within the deadlines communicated by the department for the award.
Application must include:
- Previous education transcripts or certificates. Along with firm offer holders who achieve A*A*A* (including Mathematics or Physics) or equivalent in international qualifications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 19th, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below