Application for the President A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Postgraduate Fellowship for Indian Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of South Florida in USA.
The educational program is available for those eligible students who have graduated from or are about to graduate from an Indian University for the academic year 2020/21. The University of South Florida will provide the following study expenses: Waive all tuition for a total of up to four years, Contribute a stipend of $22,000 that is payable in three instalments of $8000 each in the fall and spring semesters and $6000 in the summer semester. In addition to waiving tuition fees, this award covers health insurance and other fees, The stipends will be payable by USF once the winner of the President A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Postgraduate Fellowship at the University of South Florida is enrolled at the university for his/her first term, All other costs (e.g., airfare, housing at USF, etc.) will be met by the awardee.
Established in 1956, the University of South Florida offers a range of career-focused programs including the Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts and Master of Business Administration.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRESIDENT A.P.J. ABDUL KALAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Only Indian students are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- PhD program in Applied Anthropology, Applied Physics, Business PhD programs, Cell Biology, Microbiology & Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science & Engineering, Engineering, Criminology, Integrative Biology, Marine Science, Psychology.
- Candidates must meet all eligibility requirements for the program of their choice.
- Candidates must have graduated from or are about to graduate from an Indian University.
- For admission, candidates must have graduated from or are about to graduate from an Indian University.
PRESIDENT A.P.J. ABDUL KALAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All candidates must have submitted a USF graduate application and established a university ID number at the USF graduate admissions portal prior to submitting the Kalam Fellowship form. After that, they should download the application form and complete it and send with all required documents via email to [email protected]
Application must include:
- A brief letter outlining your interest in the Fellowship and your proposed area of study.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two Letters of Recommendation on academic and/or professional letterhead
- Transcripts and Certificates from previous institutions/universities
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 3, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below