Application for the President Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Davenport University in USA.
This award will be offered based on students’ strong academic records and standardized test scores. The grant is made possible for the academic year of 2021-2022. Through this application , you can get an award of $1,000 to full tuition. The number and value of merit support will depend on the availability of funding and the size, quality, and characteristics of the overall applicant pool.
With around 40,000 undergraduate, graduate, and professional students, Temple University is a leading hub of high quality higher education and research. It was established as a night school by Russell Conwell in 1884 and currently is the largest university in the city.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRESIDENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- The grant is limited to only five (5) recent high school graduates per academic year
- Aspirants must be international
- For taking admission, candidates must have high school certificates with an excellent record.
- Applicants must have to complete the following requirements:
- Waiver countries-English official language
- ACT 18+ Reading & English
- SAT 450+ Evidence-Based Reading/Writing
- IELTS 6.0+
- TOEFL 61+
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) 46
- Duolingo 90
- AP English Language 3+ on AP English Exam
- IB English 5 on English A1 or A2 Exam
- Transfer College English and Math Credits
- US High School Graduation
- Successful completion of ELS Language Centers Level 112.
PRESIDENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To grasp the opportunity, applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Application must include:
- Submit transcripts, financial support documents, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 9, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below