Application for the Presidential funding for International Students in USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Boston University in USA.
Applications are currently invited from highly motivated applicants for the Presidential Scholarship at Boston University. The program is open for international students who want to enrol in an undergraduate degree course at BU in the US.To support for four years of the undergraduate study, Boston University will provide up to $25,000 award to winning candidates.
Boston University is a private research university based in Boston, Massachusetts. It offers a range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs for the students through its 18 schools and colleges.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRESIDENTIAL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply.
- The bursary is available for pursuing an undergraduate programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must be an incoming first-year student at BU
- U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and eligible non-citizens are considered for all merit awards and other grants.
- International students are considered for this opportunity.
- Applicants must have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33
- If the candidate’s first language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- The candidates are advised to check the entry requirements asked by the university to study an undergraduate degree program.
PRESIDENTIAL FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to apply for this award then you are required to apply for the undergraduate degree coursework at Boston University. After taking confirmation, no additional application form is required for this study-fund. The candidates will be automatically considered by the university based on their eligibility.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit all the required supporting documents such as secondary school records, English proficiency testing results, documentation of financial support, and copy of data page of the passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below