Application for the Presidential Funding for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Point Park University in USA.
This support will be awarded based on academic merit and will enhance the overall university learning experience. The total value of The grant is $19,000. This scholarship can only be used to lessen the burden of the tuition fee.
Point Park University is a liberal arts university that was started as a small business training college in 1933. It operates four schools that offer more than 100 undergraduate and graduate degree programs in several study areas.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRESIDENTIAL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students with any citizenship are invited.
- Undergraduate degree programme in any field.
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate freshmen
- The scholarship requires candidates to have GPA 3.9 and SAT 1250/ACT 26 OR GPA 3.8 and SAT 1290/ACT 27 OR GPA 3.7 and SAT 1320/ACT 28
- Applicants must meet University’s standard academic progress policy to keep the award
- The scholarship can be used to offset the cost of tuition and fees.
- Applicants who have a high school diploma, and meet the requirements will be selected for an undergraduate course at Point Park University.
- All candidates, who are non-native English speakers, can satisfy the language requirements of the university by achieving TOEFL with the minimum score of 500 or IELTS with the minimum score of minimum 6.0.
PRESIDENTIAL FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be awarded the opportunity, then first you will have to book your place in an eligible undergraduate degree programme at Point Park University. After that, you can send your application for this funding scheme.
Application must include:
- Please send the following documents as part of your application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below