Application for the Presidential Funding for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Chatham University in USA.
The fund is an annually renewable financial aid that covers tuition for each academic year, for a total of four years (or 120 credits) of study.The scholarship covers full tuition fees for each academic year, for a total of four years (or 120 credits) of study at Chatham University.
The Chatham University is one of the old educational institutions in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania has over 2,100 students. It offers 60 undergraduate and graduate programs in our areas of excellence.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRESIDENTIAL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for the awards.
- The studentships are awarded in the subject in the subjects offered by the university.
- To be eligible, applicants must have a 3.8 high school cumulative GPA and 1280 SAT or 27 composite ACT.
- For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
PRESIDENTIAL FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants can apply as an Erasmus Mundus scholarship student and a self-funded student through the online application.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit the personal resume and a supplement to your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below