Application for the Presidential International Baccalaureate Scholarships in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Saint Mary’s University in Canada.
This study award is available for domestic or international students who are entering their first year of study at Saint Mary’s University. Interested students can apply for this wonderful opportunity. The St.Mary’s University will provide the Presidential Scholarship and the Presidential International Baccalaureate Scholarship valued at $9,000 (CAD) per year and are renewable over four years for a total of $36,000 (CAD).
Saint Mary’s University through excellent, research-enriched teaching in a strong culture of mutual respect focused on their Catholic ethos identity and it helps students for flourishing lives, prosperous careers, and social engagement.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRESIDENTIAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University
- To be eligible, the applicants must be domestic and international high school applicants with an admission average of 95% or higher or an IB result of 36+.
- To be considered for this programme student must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
PRESIDENTIAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must need to submit: a resume, a letter of recommendation and upload a 750-word essay.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below