Application for the Presidential International Scholarship in the USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Lee University, USA.
The studentship is available for those deserving aspirants from all nationalities who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021. This Award is $7,500 per year for a total of $30,000 over four years or eight semesters.
Lee University offers 50 majors with over 100 individual programs. It is emerging as a leader in higher education in the southeastern region and consistently ranked in the “Top Tier” in the South by U.S. News & World Report.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from all nationalities.
- Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university.
- To be considered for this education award, seekers are needed to be graduated from an approved high school with a 28-36 composite score on the ACT or 1310-1600 total score on the SAT and apply for the bachelor degree program at the university in session 2020-2021.
- All applicants must demonstrate that they have met our English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
- For taking entrance in the bachelor degree program, seekers are needed to maintain a minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA and a 2 credit hours per semester and have a satisfactory achievement in terms of character, ability, academic foundation, purpose, and personality.
PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being accepted to this studentship, claimants are requested to be enrolling in the undergraduate degree coursework at Lee University. When you will get an enrollment, you will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- Must include an official high school transcript mailed directly from the high school, an official test score report from ACT or College Board (SAT), documentation of having received 2 varicella vaccinations, or medical documentation of immunity to chickenpox and residential Life application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 01, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below