Application for the President’s Award Vocal funding for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Musicians Institute in USA.
The award is designed for both domestic and international applicants who have applied to the Associate of Arts in Performance (Vocal) Program, or Bachelor of Music in Performance (Vocal) program at the university in the US. The University will provide the award amount of $1,000 credited toward the first quarter of the program.
Founded in 1917, Musicians Institute is the higher learning institute that provides instrumental performance programs for drums, bass, guitar, keyboard technology, and vocals.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRESIDENT’S FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Domestic and international students.
- Bachelors degree in a Performance (Vocal).
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Available to international students and U.S. citizens.
- May only be applied to the Associate of Arts in Performance (Vocal) Program, or Bachelor of Music in Performance (Vocal) Program.
- Newly enrolling and current/returning students in any MI program are eligible. Previous scholarship winners are not eligible.
- For admission, applicants must have at least three years of study on the primary instrument (Bass, Guitar, Keyboard, Drums, or Vocal).
- Aspirants will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of nationality or country of residence.
PRESIDENT’S FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being accepted in this studentship, candidates are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university by filling the online application form.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 7, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below