Application for the President’s Doctoral Scholar Awards for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Manchester in UK.
The funding programme supports excellent and deserving students who want to commence a PhD degree programme at the university. The educational fund is available for the academic year 2021/2022. The University of Manchester will provide the 3.5-year fully-funded financial aid positions will cover: All University tuition fees at the international rate, and An annual maintenance stipend (at UKRI rate).
Manchester University is a renowned UK institution that draws thousands of students from around the world to study here every year. It was founded in partnership with the Science and Technology Institute of Victoria University and the Institute of Manchester.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRESIDENT’S DOCTORAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- PhD degree programme in any subject offered by the University.
- Must hold a conditional/unconditional propose for a PhD programme
- Must hold a first-class honours undergraduate degree (or international equivalent) from a highly regarded institution.
- Have a track record of research engagement. Which can include contributions to publications/articles, encouragement for a wider audience for their research, research awards or project work
- Must be interested in the presence of a series of exclusive events to facilitate connections with the academic community and network with other PDS award holders.
- For taking admission to the master’s degree, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the University.
- An IELTS certificate is not required at the time of application. If you are shortlisted for the opportunity, you will be asked to take the IELTS test.
PRESIDENT’S DOCTORAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- First applicants have to take admission at the University. After that, applicants have to submit the online application form for the programme.
Application must include:
- Students need to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 25, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below