Application for the President’s international awards of Excellence at University of Toronto in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Toronto in Canada.
The award supports those aspirants who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and want to pursue undergraduate degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2021-2022. The funding program includes a $10,000 entrance award in the student’s first year of studies, access to part-time on-campus employment during the second year, and guaranteed access to an international learning opportunity during their U of T experience.
Regarded as one of the world’s top research-intensive universities, driven to invent and innovate, the University of Toronto offers over 700 undergraduate and 200 graduate programs. It provides access to education for those who want to learn fundamentals and upgrade their skills.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRESIDENT’S INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Applicants must be applying to the first year of direct-entry undergraduate studies.
- Must be a high achiever in academic and creative pursuits.
- For taking admission in the university, applicants will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements when they come to study at the University of Toronto.
PRESIDENT’S INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to apply for this application program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Applicants must have to submit a statement of purpose and objectives, official test scores, three letters of reference, resume/curriculum vitae, and transcripts or mark sheets with their applications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below