Application for the President’s International Distinction Scholarships in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Alberta in Canada.
The scholarship is targeted toward easing the financial burden of high achieving international students so that they can earn top-notch education to keep themselves on the path of academic success. Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $120,000 CAD to complete their education in Canada.
The University of Alberta is a public research university in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, that was founded in 1908. The institution is classified as a “Comprehensive academic and research university” (CARU), which means that it provides a wide range of academic and professional programmes leading to undergraduate and graduate-level certificates and has a strong research focus.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRESIDENT’S DISTINCTION SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Students with superior admission average and demonstrated leadership qualities entering their first year of an undergraduate degree on a Student Visa Permit.
- Applicants have to complete the admission criteria of the university.
- There are a few ways to show you meet the U of A’s English Language Requirement. You can:
- Complete a test of English Language Proficiency and earn the minimum score required by the U of A;
- Complete certain courses that have been approved by UAlberta and achieve a certain minimum grade in that course;
- Previous Education in English as recognized by the University of Alberta;
- Complete the U of A’s Bridging Program.
PRESIDENT’S DISTINCTION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- A certified true copy is a photocopy of an original document that has been verified and certified (stamped and signed) as a true copy of the original document, certified true copies must be authorized by the issuing institution
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 12, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below