Application for the President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Program in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of California in USA.
The educational award is activated for those highly qualified aspirants from all over the globe who will commence in the postdoctoral degree coursework for the session 2020-2021. The award provides a salary starting at approximately $50,760 depending on field and experience, benefits including health insurance and paid vacation/sick leave, and up to $5,000 for research-related and program travel expenses.
The University of California is the research university that was founded in 1868. It offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and research degree programs from around the world choose to help them continue on their path to higher learning.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTDOCTORAL PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Domestic and international candidates can join this program.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must receive a PhD or terminal degree from an accredited university before the start of their fellowship.
- Successful applicants must present documents demonstrating that they are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Individuals granted deferred action status under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals programs are encouraged to apply.
- Fellowships are awarded for research conducted at any one of the University of California’s ten campuses.
- For admission, candidates must receive a PhD or terminal degree from an accredited university before the start of their fellowship.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
POSTDOCTORAL PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications for the President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Programs must be submitted via the online application. Thereafter, they should send it through email to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Be prepared to provide the following required documents in PDF:
- Thesis abstract – one page
- Research Proposal – 700-1,000 words (not including references and citations)
- Education and Background Statement – 500-700 words describing your personal background and contributions to diversity and equal opportunity through your academic career
- Curriculum vitae
- Writing sample publication or unpublished paper, please limit to 35 pages (not including references and citations)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below