Application for the President’s Scholar Awards for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Cedarville University in USA.
Domestic and international enrolled in any undergraduate programme taught at Cedarville University. These renewable scholarships range from $10,000 to $20,000 per year based on high school credentials. Selection will be made on the admission application.
Chartered by the state of Ohio, approved by the Ohio Board of Regents, and accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, Cedarville University is a private Baptist university in Cedarville, Ohio. It ranks between 501st – 600th positions in the US College Rankings by The Times Higher Education 2022.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRESIDENT’S SCHOLAR AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international and American national students are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate programmes taught at Cedarville can be applied for.
- The applicants must have impressive academic achievements.
- Students must meet the undergraduate admission requirements of the university.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5.
PRESIDENT’S SCHOLAR AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Admission applications can be made via the official application portal of the university. All eligible students will be considered.
Application must include:
- Official academic transcripts
- Affidavit of Financial Support
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below