Application for the Prima Ceylon Funding for Sri Lankan Students in Singapore – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Singapore Management University in Singapore.
The scholarship encourages motivated students who wish to undertake undergraduate degree coursework in Singapore. The Singapore Management University will provide $22,500 per annum towards subsidized tuition fees and study-related expenses for the academic year 2020-2021.
Established in 2000, the Singapore Management University is a world-class research university that offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs. It provides both practical and theoretical knowledge in any study area.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRIMA CEYLON FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Full-time first-year undergraduates enrolled in any program of study.
- Good academic results.
- Demonstrated high standards of personal conduct.
- Active participation in community service and co-curricular activities.
- With demonstrated financial needs.
- Sri Lanka
- Bachelor of Accountancy, Bachelor of Business Management, Bachelor of Science (Economics), Bachelor of Science (Information Systems), Bachelor of Science (Computer Science), Bachelor of Science (Computing & Law), Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Social Science.
- Candidates are advised to check the admission requirements of the study program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
PRIMA CEYLON FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit secondary school examination results, high school examination results, university results (if any), school testimonials / extracurricular activity / co-curricular activity / special achievements/award records (if any), medical report, if you have any disabilities or major illness and criminal offence records (if any).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below