Application for the Primary Care PhD Scholarship Opportunity – Implementation Science in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Monash University in Australia.
This is a full-time 3-year program available for eligible students. The aim of this bursary is to increase the delivery of evidence-based general practice care for patients. The university will provide an award amount of $27,872 AUD per annum full-time rate (tax-free stipend for 3 years) to the successful candidates.
Founded in 1958, the Monash University is the second oldest university in Australia. It has more than 46,000 undergraduates and 13,000 post-graduate students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRIMARY CARE PHD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Get to more about nationality; you can contact directly to Professor Danielle Mazza, Chief Investigator.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree requiring at least four years of full-time study in a relevant field, and which normally includes a research component in the fourth year, leading to an honours 1 or 2A in a relevant field;
- A course leading to a level rated by the relevant department, faculty and committee as equivalent to an honours 1 or 2A in a relevant field;
- A master’s degree that entails work, normally including a significant research component, including at least 25% of one full-time equivalent year of work, including a thesis. It is normally expected that a grade of honours 2A has been obtained for the research thesis or project. Where ungraded, examiners’ reports will be taken into account; or
- Have qualifications which in the opinion of GRC are deemed equivalent.
- A master’s degree that entails work, normally including a significant research component, including at least 25% of one full-time equivalent year of work. Get more information by click on this given link for entry requirement.
- In order to take a degree at the university, candidates must meet the English Language requirements of the university.
PRIMARY CARE PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To submit an application for PhD admission at Monash University, you need to have an invitation to apply for the faculty where you wish to enrol. For more details about the project and application process, please contact Professor Danielle Mazza, Chief Investigator, or Dr Samantha Chakraborty, Research Fellow and Project Manager.
Application must include:
- A cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, and academic transcript(s) must be submitted with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below