Application for the Principal’s Scholarships for International Students in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Queens University in Canada.
There are five awards available to support Indian students commencing in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $10,000 at Queen’s University in Canada.
Queen’s University at Kingston, commonly known as Queen’s University, is a public research university in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. It offers ten undergraduate, graduate, and professional faculties and schools.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRINCIPAL’S SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must be considered citizens of India
- Must have to enroll in the bachelors degree
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Applicants must have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- If English is your second language, you may need to provide evidence of standardized English testing results.
PRINCIPAL’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To grab the opportunity, aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. Students will be automatically considered for this award, no application is required.
Application must include:
- Students must have to submit the high-school transcripts and copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 September 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below