Application for the Pro Vice-Chancellor Griffith Sciences Academic Excellence Honours International Scholarship in Australia- 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Griffith University in Australia.
The university offers these grants to those brilliant Australian and international students who will undertake the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university. The studentship will be awarded worth up to $6,000, paid in installments.
Griffith University is a highly ranked university with an international outlook. It is structured in four academic groups, with teaching offered through a range of schools, colleges, and departments. It ranks among the world’s best universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE HONOURS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Claimants from Australia and all over the globe.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Multimedia, Biomedical Science, Bimolecular Science, Forensic Science, and Sciences.
- To be considered for this application , the applicant must be commencing in one of the following programs in trimester 1 2020 and have completed your undergraduate study at an Australian or New Zealand University and achieved a minimum GPA of 6.
- Before applying for the admission at Griffith, seekers are demanded to check the entry requirements of the university.
- If your previous study was undertaken in a language other than English, you may need to take an English language test to demonstrate you met the English language requirements for your degree.
ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE HONOURS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Include the personal statements, career goals and aims- detail your career goals and aims following completion of your honors studies.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 21, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below