Application for the Professor Colin Eaborn Chemistry funding for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Sussex in UK.
The bursary is available for all high achieving international applicants who wish to pursue their interest in the field of Chemistry though applying in an undergraduate degree program.Award up to £2,000 for BSc students and up to £3,000 for MChem students is available for maintenance.
The University of Sussex received its Royal Charter in 1961. It is a public research university and also known as the plate glass university generation and also has a global reputation for teaching excellence.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DIPLOMAT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from all over the world are eligible.
- Activated for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in the field of Chemistry at the university.
- Have made Sussex your Firm choice of university.
- The participants must achieve AAA (or equivalent) with at least an A in Chemistry prior to joining Sussex.
- The participants have to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
DIPLOMAT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no separate application is required for the award. All interested applicants who enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the university will automatically be considered for the grant.
Application must include:
- Copies of transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and copy of the passport might be submitted at the time of admission.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 25, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below