Application for the Professor David Locker Awards for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Sheffield in UK.
The bursary aims to promote scholars with financial needs by providing funds towards their master’s degree for the academic year 2021/2022. The benefit of the Professor David Locker award is that it is offering an award amount having a worth of up to £7,500 to deserving and talented learners at the University of Sheffield.
The University of Sheffield, founded in 1905, is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. Its antiquity traces back to Sheffield Medical School’s foundation in 1828, Sheffield Technical School in 1884 and Firth College in 1879.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PROFESSOR DAVID LOCKER AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Nationals or domicile of Low and Lower Middle-Income Countries (LMICs).
- The grant will be awarded for the master’s degree at the university.
- Must be from a background in social science and/or dentistry;
- Must be nationals or domicile in Low and Lower Middle-Income Countries (LMICs).
- Scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility.
- English is the preferred language, so aspirants need to show good English language skills through various exams like GRE, TOEFL or IELTS, etc.
PROFESSOR DAVID LOCKER AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the grant, aspirants have to take admission at the master’s degree in the required field, after then they need to send their grant request application via email to [email protected].
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, academic records and a covering letter detailing the oral health needs in your country and the role dental public health could play in improving the oral health of the population (1,000 words maximum).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 2nd, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below