Application for the Professor John Lovering Graduate Environmental International Funding in Australia – 2019 Entry is now open at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
The bursary aims to support financially for those applicants who are going to take part in a graduate or a master’s coursework study program.
The University of Melbourne is Australia‘s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. It is a public research university and founded in 1853. It also ranked sixth between the world’s top universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PROFESSOR JOHN LOVERING GRADUATE ENVIRONMENTAL INTERNATIONAL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International and domestic citizens are available for this funded education.
- You are eligible to apply for a graduate diploma or a master’s degree course in the field of Environment and natural resources.
- If you have academic performance, financial need, leadership accomplishments and potential then you can apply for this fund.
- If English is not aspirant’s local language then they must have to show their English language proficiency by taking IELTS or TOEFL test.
- Total 6 educational funds are available in these courses which will provide $1000 and cover study-related expenses such as field-work travel and conferences.
PROFESSOR JOHN LOVERING GRADUATE ENVIRONMENTAL INTERNATIONAL FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Must have to take part in a graduate or a master’s degree course at the university and after that, submit the online application form for the grant.
Applicants must include:
- An essay on how they will use this opportunity to enhance their studies and how will they contribute to improving environmental outcomes.
- A complete 12 years of academic education is required for a graduate diploma and an undergraduate degree is necessary for a master’s course.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below