Application for the Professor Rae Earnshaw Masters Funding for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Bradford in UK.
This scholarship is named after the Emeritus Professor Rae Earnshaw, who is a leading scientist at the University of Bradford. The program is providing funding to support full-time master’s studies for the self-funding candidate. The University of Bradford will grant a scholarship that covers full tuition fee of Home/EU students however for all international students. It will provide partial tuition fee coverage.
The University of Bradford is a public research university situated in the city of Bradford and manages two campuses based at Emm Lane and on Richmond Roa. This university attracts a number of students from around the world and maintains five faculties.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PROFESSOR RAE EARNSHAW FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- There is no geographical restriction.
- Master level courses
- The self-funding UK or International students
- Must have a first-class honors degree and will be registered to start in September 2020
- Students who submit the best statements on the application form as judged by the panel will be considered.
- To study in the master program at the University of Bedford, you must have at least a first-class honors degree.
- The language requirement of this university is 6.0* with no sub-test less than 5.0 or equivalent on the IELTS or on the university’s own entry test the BASALT.
PROFESSOR RAE EARNSHAW FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the award, you must first enrol in the applicable program first (full-time MSc and MA courses) at this university. After that, you will be eligible to download the application form and submit it at the address given in the bottom of this form or at scholarships-at-bradford.ac.uk.
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 8, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below