Application for the Professorial Assistantships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Michigan State University
Students whose academic records place them in the top 1 percent of entering college freshmen nationwide are offered this opportunity to participate in the Professorial Assistantship program. Selected applicants will be paid a stipend of approximately $3,500 annually.
Michigan State University is the nation’s premier public land-grant research university and also one of the top research universities in the world. Ranking at the 157th position in QS Global World Rankings, MSU strives to advance knowledge and transform lives.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PROFESSORIAL ASSISTANTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Students can undertake any assistantship program at MSU.
- The applicants must have a great GPA.
- Domestic applicants applying must be homeschooled.
- Students are required to have attended high school. SAT or ACT scores are optional.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL – 79, IELTS – 6.5, and PTE – 53.
PROFESSORIAL ASSISTANTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can log in to the official online portal of the university to apply. All admitted MSU students who have also been invited to join the Honors College will be considered for a Professorial Assistantship offer.
Application must include:
- The students are required to provide all secondary schools, colleges, universities attended and/or examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, marks sheets, certificates and diplomas earned and one essay (minimum 250 words, maximum 650 words) from the list of prompts.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st November, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below