Application for the Project-Based International Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Victoria University in Australia.
The benefit of the programme is to make financing higher education even easier for interested outstanding students for the academic session 2022/2023. Victoria University will reward an annual stipend value at least $29,000 per year and international student health cover and RTP Fee Offset Scholarship exempting the recipient from paying tuition fees.
The University of Victoria was established in 1916 and is located in Melbourne in Australia. It is an educational institution that provides both higher and vocational and further education courses (TAFE).
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PROJECT-BASED INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree programme in any subject offered by the University.
- Must be a citizen of any country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Applicants must meet the diversity eligibility criteria to be considered for this application
- Must be enrolling as a full-time student.
- For taking admission at the University, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Candidates have to fulfil the English language requirements of the University.
PROJECT-BASED INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the Victoria University.
Application must include:
- Candidates need to provide their academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
- Applications is on at any time throughout the year
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below