Application for the Project Management Achievement Scholarships in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the RMIT University in Australia.
For students identifying as women commencing a Bachelor of Applied Science (Project Management) (Honours) degree at RMIT with high ATAR results.The scholarship provides $5000 for one year.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RMIT UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian and New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply.
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident
- identify as a woman
- Have completed Year 12 Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) in a Victorian secondary school in 2018 or 2019 with an exceptional ATAR score
- Be commencing full-time enrolment in RMIT’s Bachelor of Applied Science (Project Management) (Honours) (BH112) in the standard semester 1 and 2 2020.
RMIT UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Complete the online application form by the close date through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) in time to be considered for the December 2019 program offer round. In order to be considered for this application , you must submit a completed online application. Partial applications will not be assessed.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 6, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below