Application for the Provincial Government Student Assistance Scholarships for International Students in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the CDI College in Canada.
This programme will enable international students from across the world who are willing to undertake a post-secondary programme at CDI. The college offers help to the selected students and finances their education at CDI by providing tuition fees.
CDI College is a private profitable career college in Canada. It is one of Canada’s premiere career-training providers and has been helping students build their careers for over 40 years.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT STUDENT ASSISTANCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Post-secondary programme.
- The students must have completed relevant previous years of study.
- The applicants must have more than 50% marks in core subjects to be admitted to CDI.
- The students must have a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 overall and no less than 5.5 in each band.
PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT STUDENT ASSISTANCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students are required to apply using the official online portal of the college.
- The accepted students will be considered for the programme.
Application must include:
- The applicants are required to submit high school diploma transcripts as primary documents.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below