Application for the Provost’s Excellence Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Oregon State University in USA.
The award is accessible for brilliant overseas students starting a bachelors degree coursework at the Oregon State University in the United States. The bursary will provide the award amount of $6,000 per year for up to 4 years accredited towards the study expense of the students.
Founded in 1868 as a public flagship research university, Oregon State University offers more than 200 undergraduate degree programs and a variety of postgraduate degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRESIDENT’S DOCTORAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
- First-Year or IYO students with a GPA of 3.5+
- UTP or Transfer students with GPA of 3.25+
- Renewable with a 3.0 GPA.
- Candidates must have a high school diploma with a 3.0+ GPA to apply for the admission at the university.
- Students must have the following test scores:
- 70+ iBT TOEFL
- 0 IELTS
- Level 5 Academic English completion
- 48+ PTEA.
PRESIDENT’S DOCTORAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the award, aspirants have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. There is no separate application process.
Application must include:
- Provide your official transcripts from all schools attended, copy of passport, Current bank or sponsorship letter showing funds to cover the cost of one year of study and affidavit of support form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below