Application for the PSU International Achievement Scholarships in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Portland State University in USA.
The main purpose of this program is to provide support for all the most talented students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at PSU in the USA. Portland State University will provide the award amount of up to $10,000 per academic year annually to the successful candidates.
Founded in 1946, Portland State University provides undergraduate degrees in one hundred twenty-three fields, postgraduate degrees in one hundred and seventeen, and fully online degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PSU ACHIEVEMENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Undergraduate courses in 250 subject’s area.
- Master’s and doctoral applicants may be eligible for this scholarship depending on funding availability.
- Students who have not yet met the TOEFL/English Language Proficiency requirement are eligible for this scholarship; however, activation of the scholarship will be delayed until after the ESL restriction has been lifted and the students are fully eligible for unrestricted enrollment in academic classes.
- The International Achievement Scholarship is restricted to new applicants only for up to 12 terms for freshmen and six terms for transfers. Students already enrolled at Portland State are not eligible.
- Eligible students typically have entering grade point averages (GPA) of at least 3.5 out of a possible 4.0 grading scale.
- Candidates must meet all the English Language Requirements of the university.
PSU ACHIEVEMENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the award, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate at the university. After being enrolled, they should complete the application form for access the fund.
Application must include:
- You must send a photocopy (never the original) of the document to the institution that originally issued it.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 1, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below