Application for the Psychology Excellence Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Leeds in UK.
All international students wishing to study in a master programme in Psychology at the university can avail of this wonderful opportunity. The grant is worth £2,000 and will assist students with the cost of course and expenses associated with studying at the University of Leeds.
The University of Leeds is among the topmost prestigious universities in the world. It is split into seven faculties. It was officially founded in 1904 and is also counted as one of the oldest universities in the world. The university is a multicultural and international institution based in the heart of a welcoming and vibrant city called Leeds in England.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PSYCHOLOGY EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All countries
- Master in Psychology.
- Before applying, please fulfil all the requirements given below:
- Candidates can be of any nationality
- Candidates must be prospective self-funding students, and not in receipt of any other fees scholarships or bursaries
- Candidates must be applying for a master programme in psychology.
- To be a part of a master course, applicants need to hold at least a 2:1 class degree at the undergraduate level in psychology or a discipline containing a substantial amount of psychology and research methods training.
- The university accepts the following English qualification for most of the courses. If you are a non-native English speaker, then you can demonstrate your ability in this language by achieving one of the following qualifications:
- IELTS 6.0 with not less than 5.5 in any component
- Pearson (Academic) 60 with not less than 56 in any component
- iBT TOEFL 87 with not less than 20 in listening, 20 in reading, 22 in speaking and 21 in writing
- Cambridge ESOL Certificate in Advanced English grade C or above
- Cambridge ESOL Certificate of Proficiency in English grade C or above
- City and Guilds (Pitman) English for Speakers of Other Languages Pass at Expert or the Higher Mastery in both the ESOL and spoken ESOL examinations
- GCE O level in English grade C or above
- IGCSE English grade C or above
- IGCSE English as a second language grade C or above
- International Baccalaureate English grade 4 or above.
PSYCHOLOGY EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates don’t need to make separate applications as all the candidates will automatically be selected after successfully enrolling in an approved course at the university.
Application must include:
- The following documents must be submitted at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below