Application for the Public Service Commission, PSC Master’s Scholarship in Singapore – 2019/2020 Entry is now open in Singapore.
Applications are open for the Public Service Commission (psc) Master’s Scholarship funded by the Public Service Commission. This scholarship is open for undergraduates who are keen to pursue a master’s degree upon graduation.
The scholarship is tenable for up to 2 years of study at both overseas and local universities. The scholarship is not offered for MBA programmes, and the course of study should be in an area relevant to the work of the Civil Service, as approved by the PSC.
The Public Service Commission safeguards the integrity, impartiality, and meritocracy of the Singapore Public Service. The PSC has a critical role in the Public Service, selecting and developing scholarship holders, appointing senior management, and maintaining discipline.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, PSC MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who is willing to take up Singapore Citizenship
- Have strong leadership qualities and potential
- Have good academic and Co-Curricular Activities records
- Be a current undergraduate at any year of study or a recent graduate with no more than 3 years of working experience in the private/non-government sector
- Be prepared to start their Master’s programme in the immediate Academic year following the offer of the scholarship.
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, PSC MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of application is online.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below