Application for the Qalaa Holdings Funding for Egyptian Students in Abroad – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation in Abroad.
Qalaa Holdings is a leading Egyptian private equity firm established by a team of professionals with extensive experience in investment banking and capital markets, operating in Egypt, North Africa, and the Middle East. The ERC scholarship covers both tuition fees and living expenses.
The foundation is funded by an endowment from Qalaa Holdings to grant academic programs for talented and promising young Egyptian men and women to pursue master degrees abroad in all fields of study.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
QALAA HOLDINGS FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The studentships are available to students from Egypt.
- Applicant must be under the age of 35.
- Must be an Egyptian national and residing in Egypt.
- Applicant must have a minimum of two years of work experience post-graduation.
- Is planning to pursue his/her studies at one of the top universities abroad in their discipline of choice.
- Must have been accepted at the university and program of interest.
- Applicant must submit an unconditional acceptance letter.
- Excellent command of the language of study. Good command of the English language.
- Involvement with activities in civic, public or international affairs will be an asset.
- Must have a genuine financial need.
- Not a beneficiary of any other partial award or grants.
- Upon completion of the program, graduates must be committed to returning to work in Egypt for a minimum of 2 years.
- Military service status must be clear(for males)
QALAA HOLDINGS FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The Qalaa Holdings application form and send it to Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation P.O Box 29 Postal Code: 11516 Cairo, Egypt or Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation
Hold at FedEx Mohandessin office.
Application must include:
- Copy of letter of acceptance to University of choice
- Copy of (completed) application form submitted to the University of choice
- An updated C.V.
- Two reference letters (academic and professional)
- Copy of Military Certificate (for Males only)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below